Getting started as a self employer at Techvisie
Are you a self employer in construction and technology and are you looking for great assignments or projects? Then you’ve come to the right place. We are expanding our services further: you can now also work as a self employer at Techvisie. On this page you will find all the information you need to get started at Techvisie as a self employer. Will we see you soon on a nice construction project?
Self employer at Techvisie: 5 benefits for you
- – Thanks to our large network, we have assignments available to you on a continuous basis.
- – We mediate and keep in touch during the project; with you and with the client.
- – We ensure fast payment of your invoices.
- – With us you always work with model agreements for the DBA Act, which have been approved by the tax authorities.
- – And finally: you can make use of our entrepreneurial network, the purchasing benefits from our suppliers and the range of training and courses on offer.
You undoubtedly want to start quickly. To get started at Techvisie as a freelancer, we need the information below from you. Could you prepare it in advance? Then you can start faster.
- – Extract from the chamber of commerce on your company
- – VAT number of your company.
- – A bank account number.
- – A valid policy sheet of your liability insurance.
- – A valid VCA certificate and any other professional certificates.
- – You have your own tools, work clothes and a car.
All certainties in a row
- – NBBU-approved employment agency
- – SNA quality mark
- – SNF quality mark
- – VCU certified
- – Personal point of contact
Doing business with Techvisie is reliable. We can say that, but also show it. Therefore, feel free to view the downloads page, where you can view various documents.
Find an assignment that suits you
We have plenty of assignments available in the following fields:
- – Construction finishing
- – Construction
- – Installation technology
- – Electrical engineering
- – Industry
- – Metal
- – Painter