Information about this job
Are you an assembly employee and are you looking for a new job? Then we have a great vacancy open in the Netherlands (Holten).
As an assembly employee, you and your colleagues ensure that the spreading and sweeping machines are assembled. You do this on the basis of work assignments and drawings. You are also responsible for the pre-assembly and testing of mechanical assemblies. In addition, adjusting the electrical/hydraulic system and testing the functions can be part of your job package.
As an assembly employee you will work for our client: a large company that supplies products worldwide in the field of de-icing, snow removal, street cleaning and garden and park technology. Do you have a no-nonsense attitude, are you reliable and do you like to work result-oriented? Then you are a good fit for our client.
What do we expect from you as a assembly employee?
- You have demonstrable relevant work experience.
- You have knowledge in the field of hydraulics/pneumatics (pre).
- You have knowledge of Lean through Yellow Belt (pre).
- You have knowledge of truck construction (pre)
- You have a driving license (b).
- You speak English and/or German.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676