Information about this job
Are you a CNC bender and are you looking for work in the Netherlands? Then we have great vacancies open for you. It does not matter whether you are very experienced or want to learn the trade: you are very welcome with us.
What will you do as a CNC bender?
As a CNC bender you work in day shifts. You put thin-walled sheet metal and you work on orders of small series. You do this in a team. It is important that you work neatly and structured. Don’t you have that much experience yet? Then we teach you the tricks of the trade.
What do we expect from you?
- You are an experienced or starting CNC bender.
- You would like to work in the Netherlands.
- You have a driver’s license.
- You communicate easily.
- You are a team player.
- You speak English.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676