Information about this job
Are you a CNC canter and looking for a job? We are looking for cnc canters who want to work in the Netherlands.
As a CNC canter you will work independently on the CNC press brake using work assignments. Also you will be responsible for setting up, programming and operating the press brake and you will check the produced product for sizing.
What do we expect from you as a CNC canter?
- You can set up and operate a CNC press brake independently.
- You can work responsibly and safely.
- You are in possession of a VCA certificate.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- You speak the Dutch and/or English language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676