Information about this job
Are you an experienced construction finishing worker and looking for a challenge in The Netherlands (South-Limburg)? Then this vacancy is for you! We are looking for several construction finishing workers, so feel free to apply with your favorite colleague.
Our client is a true specialist in construction finishing. The team consists of passionate professionals, each with their own specialism. Does this sound like the perfect client for you? Then read on!
What will you do as a construction finishing worker?
You will be applying drywall, making metal stud ceilings, expanding and calculating sizes based on drawings.
What do we expect from you as a construction finishing worker?
- You have experience as a construction finishing worker.
- You have completed an LBO-level education.
- You speak the Dutch, English and/or German language.
- You have got a driver’s license (B).
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676