Information about this job
As a coordinator facility service, you ensure that everything runs smoothly for our technical professionals. You are often on the road (alone) and no day is the same. You are in close contact with the account managers and facility staff to determine priorities and to schedule your tasks.
Your efforts ensure that everything is properly arranged for our temporary workers. Is there unexpectedly an accommodation that is not clean? Then you come. Does someone need to be picked up at the airport? Then you are already waiting for him. Does anyone need extra power tools? Then you bring it over. You are the central figure and you are in control.
As a coordinator facility service you are regularly on the road in the evenings and/or weekends. The working hours are very variable, so some flexibility is a must for this position. You will also interact with our technical professionals who come from all over Europe to work in the Netherlands. It is therefore important that you can make yourself understood in English. You feel responsible for an optimal service and you ensure a hospitable experience for our temporary employees.
What do we expect from you as a coordinator facility service?
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You can work well independently.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- You are available during the day, evenings and weekends.
- You have good communication skills and speak good English. An additional language such as German, Polish, Romanian or Spanish is a plus.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
Techvisie has been making professionals available for the Dutch and German market for over 20 years. From 5 locations, we not only show what we do, but also how and why.
We are a major player in the temporary employment sector in the field of construction and technology for both foreign and Dutch personnel. That tells a lot about our mentality. We are proud of the company, set the bar high and maintain our own character and identity in the market. That customers appreciate this is evident from our success. An excellent position for further growth and to provide our clients and temporary employees with the best possible service.
Our organization is all about professionals who have to perform. This underscores the importance of training, a structured organization and safety. Naturally, we therefore have all the important certifications and quality marks in house. More information about Techvisie.
Join our team!
Send a short application letter and your CV. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Agnieszka Zakrzewska, phone number 0031 6 13 47 76 76 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org