Information about this job
Are you an electrician and looking for a new challenge in the Nijmegen region? Then this is the vacancy for you. We are looking for several electricians, so apply together with your favorite colleague!
Our client is a growing company that has projects throughout Europe and India. The company focuses on efficient, effective and customer-friendly solutions. Do you want to work for our client? Then read on!
What will you do as an electrician?
You will be involved in: ladder tracks, pulling cables, assembling and connecting.
What do we expect from you?
- You have experience in utility.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- Having an aerial work platform certificate is a plus.
- You are in possession of a valid VCA certificate.
- You speak the Dutch, English and/or German language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
|Job Category||Electrical engineering|