Information about this job
Are you an groundworker and looking for a new challenge in Sneek? Then this is the perfect vacancy for you! You are a real outdoors person, rain or shine. Not only are you the eyes and ears of our crane operator when you are in the trench cutting. You also actively help in the installation of new fiber optic networks and the preparation of (home) connections. In addition, as a groundworker, you will work with digging and closing trenches and assisting in closing the pavement.
We are looking for 3 ground workers. This job is located in the North of the Netherlands (Sneek). Would you like to know more about working abroad? Read all the information here.
What do we expect from you as a groundworker?
- You have experience as a groundworker.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You work accurately and know how to tackle things.
- You are in possession of a driving license B and your own transport.
- You have a VCA certificate.
- You speak the English or German language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
Techvisie has been making professionals available for the Dutch and German market for over 20 years. From 5 locations, we not only show what we do, but also how and why.
We are a major player in the temporary employment sector in the field of construction and technology for both foreign and Dutch personnel. That tells a lot about our mentality. We are proud of the company, set the bar high and maintain our own character and identity in the market. That customers appreciate this is evident from our success. An excellent position for further growth and to provide our clients and temporary employees with the best possible service.
Our organization is all about professionals who have to perform. This underscores the importance of training, a structured organization and safety. Naturally, we therefore have all the important certifications and quality marks in house. More information about Techvisie.
Join our team!
Send a short application letter and your CV. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Agnieszka Zakrzewska, phone number 0031 6 13 47 76 76 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org