Information about this job
As an instrumentation fitter you work accurately on the measuring and control equipment that is connected to the pipes and devices that are present in the process industry and the oil and gas industry. This measuring and control equipment has to do, among other things, with the temperature, flow, level and pressure present in pipes and related equipment.
What are you going to do?
- Familiar with bending various types of stainless steel tubing and air lines
- Reading and understanding the P&ID (piping and instrumentation diagram)
- Can work with different pipe diameters, namely 6 mm, 10 mm, 1/4 and ½
- Be able to measure, mark, saw, bend and confirm
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs
- Perform various assembly work
What do we expect from you as a instrumentation fitter?
- You have a VCA-certificate (basic or VOL)
- You have relevant certificates (for example Swagelok or Gyrolok)
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You have work experience
- Good knowledge of the Dutch or English language
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
Is this the job for you?
Join our team! Send a short application letter and your CV. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Agnieszka Zakrzewska.
Techvisie has been making professionals available for the Dutch and German market for over 20 years. From 5 locations, we not only show what we do, but also how and why.
We are a major player in the temporary employment sector in the field of construction and technology for both foreign and Dutch personnel. That tells a lot about our mentality. We are proud of the company, set the bar high and maintain our own character and identity in the market. That customers appreciate this is evident from our success. An excellent position for further growth and to provide our clients and temporary employees with the best possible service.
Our organization is all about professionals who have to perform. This underscores the importance of training, a structured organization and safety. Naturally, we therefore have all the important certifications and quality marks in house. More information about Techvisie.
Join our team!
Send a short application letter and your CV. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Agnieszka Zakrzewska, phone number 0031 6 13 47 76 76 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org