Information about this job
Are you an (apprentice) insulation engineer and looking for a challenge in the Sittard region? Do you want to develop yourself or do you know how to get things done? Both are possible with our client. Is this what you’re looking for?
Our client has a reputation as a renowned player in the market. This company is active in various countries such as the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Do you want to start with our client? Then read on!
What do we expect from you as a insulation engineer?
- You want to learn the trade.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- You are in possession of a VCA certificate.
- You speak the Dutch, English and/or German language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
|Job Category||final phase construction|