Information about this job
Are you someone who gets motivated by keeping a production process running? And are you looking for a new job for a longer period? Then look no further, because we have the perfect vacancy for you!
For production companies in various industries, such as the food and paper industry, we are looking for a operator and machine operator. This is work for a longer period, possibly in shifts, and with a view to permanent employment.
As an operator no day is the same and you are responsible for monitoring the production process and you can solve any minor malfunctions independently. In addition, you do not mind working in alternating shifts.
What will you be doing?
- Controlling machines in different steps of the production process.
- Solving small breakdowns.
- Converting machines by changing attachments.
- Performing quality checks.
- Cleaning of the machines and workplace.
What do we expect from a operator and machine operator?
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You have experience with working in a production environment.
- You are willing to work in shifts (2, 3 and 5 shifts).
- You have a valid drivers license and own transport is a plus.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13 47 76 76
Techvisie has been making professionals available for the Dutch and German market for over 20 years. From 5 locations, we not only show what we do, but also how and why.
We are a major player in the temporary employment sector in the field of construction and technology for both foreign and Dutch personnel. That tells a lot about our mentality. We are proud of the company, set the bar high and maintain our own character and identity in the market. That customers appreciate this is evident from our success. An excellent position for further growth and to provide our clients and temporary employees with the best possible service.
Our organization is all about professionals who have to perform. This underscores the importance of training, a structured organization and safety. Naturally, we therefore have all the important certifications and quality marks in house. More information about Techvisie.
Join our team!
Send a short application letter and your CV. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Agnieszka Zakrzewska, phone number 0031 6 13 47 76 76 or by e-mail: email@example.com
|Job Category||Construction, mechanical engineering|