Information about this job
Are you an experienced panelbuilder and looking for a new challenge in the Panningen region? Then this vacancy is perfect for you. Do you want to work for our client?
Our client is a family business built on entrepreneurial spirit, willpower and work ethic. Handlers work here who approach assignments slightly differently and put the customer first. Is our client right for you? Then read on!
What will you do as a panelbuilder?
You will independently build control cabinets, wire panels and read drawings.
What do we expect from you?
- You have experience with panel building.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You have a valid VCA certificate.
- You speak the Dutch, English and/or German language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
|Job Category||Electrical engineering|