Information about this job
Do you want to get started as a plate erector in the Netherlands? We have a great vacancy open for you.
You will be working on the project Chemelot in The Netherlands. Chemelot is much more than just the name of the large industrial complex around the intersection of the A2 and A76. Around 8100 people now work on the site, many of which are linked to Chemelot as a supplier. Chemelot is a socially responsible growth engine for the economy and employment; with the aim of becoming one of the world leaders in the field of chemistry and new materials by 2025.
We place you with our client. This is a 6 week project. During these weeks you will work 50 hours a week. Is the cooperation from both sides good? Then we will see if we can place you on to the next project.
There is room for several plate erectors on the Chemelot project. So feel free to apply together with your favorite colleague(s).
What do we expect from you as a plate erector?
You will work as an electrical engineer in the industry for our client. You are working as an outdoor electrician in the industry. You also know how to deal with aerial platforms.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You have a VCA certificate.
- You speak English and/or German.
- You have experience with new and old records.
- You are willing to work 50 hours a week.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676