Information about this job
Are you an experienced plumber / centralheating engineer and are you looking for a new job in the Netherlands (Tilburg)? Then we have a great vacancy open for you. Or actually: for you. We have a nice assignment open for a couple. So feel free to apply together with your favorite colleague.
You will work for our client: an expert in mechanical engineering installations.
What do we expect from you as a plumber / centralheating engineer?
- You are available immediately.
- You have several years of relevant work experience as a plumber / centralheating engineer.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You speak Dutch, English and/or German.
- You have a valid VCA certificate.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676