Information about this job
Are you a plumber/ centralheating engineer and looking for work in different locations? You will work on various projects in Brabant and Limburg. Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
As a plumber/ centralheating engineer you will check and approve geysers and central heating boilers in holiday homes. The foreman explains to you what is expected of you and what you should check. You can carry out simple repairs yourself and call in the foreman for major repairs. Do you have experience as a plumber/ centralheating engineer and do you have a healthy dose of responsibility. Then apply now!
What do we expect from you as a plumber/ centralheating engineer?
- You have experience as a plumber/ centralheating engineer.
- You have experience with maintenance in residential construction.
- You are in possession of a valid VCA certificate.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You have your own transport.
- You speak the Dutch, English and/or German language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
Techvisie has been making professionals available for the Dutch and German market for over 20 years. From 5 locations, we not only show what we do, but also how and why.
We are a major player in the temporary employment sector in the field of construction and technology for both foreign and Dutch personnel. That tells a lot about our mentality. We are proud of the company, set the bar high and maintain our own character and identity in the market. That customers appreciate this is evident from our success. An excellent position for further growth and to provide our clients and temporary employees with the best possible service.
Our organization is all about professionals who have to perform. This underscores the importance of training, a structured organization and safety. Naturally, we therefore have all the important certifications and quality marks in house. More information about Techvisie.
Join our team!
Send a short application letter and your CV. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Agnieszka Zakrzewska, phone number 0031 6 13 47 76 76 or by e-mail: email@example.com