Information about this job
Are you an experienced plumber and are you looking for a new job in the Heerlen region? Then we have a great vacancy open for you. You will be working for our client. As a plumber you deal with bathrooms, kitchens and toilets. Will you join our team?
What do we expect from you as a plumber?
- You have sufficient work experience as a plumber.
- You are in possession of a Vca certificate.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You are in possession of a B driving license.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
Techvisie has been making professionals available for the Dutch and German market for over 20 years. From 5 locations, we not only show what we do, but also how and why.
We are a major player in the temporary employment sector in the field of construction and technology for both foreign and Dutch personnel. That tells a lot about our mentality. We are proud of the company, set the bar high and maintain our own character and identity in the market. That customers appreciate this is evident from our success. An excellent position for further growth and to provide our clients and temporary employees with the best possible service.
Our organization is all about professionals who have to perform. This underscores the importance of training, a structured organization and safety. Naturally, we therefore have all the important certifications and quality marks in house. More information about Techvisie.
Join our team!
Are you enthusiastic or do you want to know more about this position? Please contact Agnieszka on 0031 613477676. Are you sure this is the position for you? Then apply today!