Do you want to work as a production employee in the Netherlands? Are you interested in the clothing industry, looking for temporary project-based work and available at short notice? Then this vacancy is for you!
Information about this job
We are looking for production employees for a company that works for various clothing stores. You will mainly be packing and repacking and applying stickers to clothing. You are good at production and you enjoy working precisely. You also help your colleagues unload the boxes of clothing and ensure that the clothing ends up in the right place in the warehouse when it is ready.
It is not physically difficult work, but it is important that it is done neatly and carefully.
The project will take at least a month. Finally, you work for an international company, so the language in the workplace is English.
What do we expect from you as a production worker?
- You speak and understand basic English.
- You live in Rotterdam or the surrounding area.
- A challenging position within a unique production process.
- Salary of €12.50 gross per hour.
- Working hours from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm with a 1 hour break from Monday to Friday.
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes.
- A permanent point of contact from Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
Techvisie has been making professionals available for the Dutch and German market for over 20 years. From 5 locations, we not only show what we do, but also how and why.
We are a major player in the temporary employment sector in the field of construction and technology for both foreign and Dutch personnel. That tells a lot about our mentality. We are proud of the company, set the bar high and maintain our own character and identity in the market. That customers appreciate this is evident from our success. An excellent position for further growth and to provide our clients and temporary employees with the best possible service.
Our organization is all about professionals who have to perform. This underscores the importance of training, a structured organization and safety. Naturally, we therefore have all the important certifications and quality marks in house. More information about Techvisie.
Join our team!
Send a short application letter and your CV. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Sophie Schaepkens, phone number 0031 6 82360565 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
0031 6 82360565