Information about this job
Do you have experience cleaning solar panels and are you looking for a new challenge in the Netherlands? This is the perfect vacancy for you!
Our client is a company that has a passion for clean solar panels. Through thorough cleaning, the aim is an optimal long-term return. Does this project suit you? Apply today and we will place you with a great client.
What will you do as a solar panel cleaner?
Cleaning solar panels on both flat and pitched roofs. This is done both by hand and with a special robot.
What do we exprect from you as a solar panel cleaner?
- You are in possession of a valid VCA certificate.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- You speak the Dutch, English and/or German language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
|Job Category||Electrical engineering|