Information about this job
Are you a sprinkler technician and are you looking for a new job? We have a nice vacancy open in the Amsterdam region. This is a long-term project.
What will you do as a sprinkler technician?
- You will install (existing) sprinkler systems.
- You will renovate existing installations.
- You perform minor maintenance work.
What do we expect from you as a sprinkler technician?
- You have some years of relevant work experience as a sprinkler technician.
- You are in possession of a VCA.
- You are in possession of driving license B.
- You speak the English, German and/or Dutch language.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
|Job Category||mechanical engineering|