Information about this job
Are you looking for a job as a truck driver? We have a great vacancy open for you. Your workplace will be Schiphol: the airline hotspot of the Netherlands.
As a truck driver you will provide inflight catering. That means you supply the planes with food and drinks. So you don’t spend miles in a truck, because your trips take a maximum of 15 minutes, from the kitchen to the airport and vice versa. In short: a cool job in a dynamic place.
Good to know: we are looking for multiple truck drivers. So feel free to apply together with your favorite colleague(s)!
How does the application process work?
To work for our client you must first obtain VOG and VGB papers, this is a check that takes about 2-3 weeks. Once you have received these you can start working!
What do we expect from you as a production worker?
- You have a C driving license and Code 95.
- You can speak English.
- You can apply for a VGB (security request) and VOG (certificate of good conduct) .
- A good salary that is paid per week.
- 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- We arrange accomodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
Techvisie has been making professionals available for the Dutch and German market for over 20 years. From 5 locations, we not only show what we do, but also how and why.
We are a major player in the temporary employment sector in the field of construction and technology for both foreign and Dutch personnel. That tells a lot about our mentality. We are proud of the company, set the bar high and maintain our own character and identity in the market. That customers appreciate this is evident from our success. An excellent position for further growth and to provide our clients and temporary employees with the best possible service.
Our organization is all about professionals who have to perform. This underscores the importance of training, a structured organization and safety. Naturally, we therefore have all the important certifications and quality marks in house. More information about Techvisie.
Join our team!
Send a short application letter and your CV. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Agnieszka Zakrzewska, phone number 0031 6 13 47 76 76 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org