Information about this job
Are you a welder and looking for a job in the Netherlands? It’s your lucky day! We are looking for welders. Do you want to collaborate with your favorite colleague? Then apply together, because we are looking for several welders.
Our client is a solid and inventive supplier for industrial installations. They also have years of experience and involve employees in projects. Is our client right for you? Apply today. Your adventure to work in The Netherlands starts here.
What do we expect from you as a welder?
- You have experience as a welder with CO2 and electrode welding.
- You have completed a relevant education.
- You are in possession of a valid VCA certificate.
- You have your own transport.
- You speak English and/or German.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
|Job Category||Electrical engineering|