Information about this job
Are you an experienced electrician and would you like to work on new construction and residential projects?
We are looking for several electricians for various projects throughout the Netherlands. Are you ready for an adventure in the Netherlands? Contact our recruiter for more information and a good proposal.
What do we expect from you as a electrician?
- You have experience as an electrician.
- You are in possession of a VCA certificate.
- You speak English and/or German.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- A good salary that is paid per week. Your salary is determined on the basis of: the languages you speak, your work experience and the diplomas you have.
- 8,33% holiday money and 24 paid holiday days per year.
- Access to courses and training paid by Techvisie (NEN 3140, ATEX and aerial platform certificate), VCA.
- Free accommodation in a single room with wifi (shared living room, kitchen and bathroom).
- A good pension scheme and the option for a collective health insurance.
- Possibility to get assistance from your account manager to open a bank account in The Netherlands, to obtain the BSN number, to go to the doctor, etc.
- A bonus of 200 euro* net when you recommend a friend/family to work for us.
- Work clothes, protection equipment and electrical tools provided by Techvisie.
- Possibility to rent a Techvisie car.
- Opportunity to grow to a higher position.
0031 6 13477676
|Job Category||Electrical engineering|